At a glance I thought these were photos and slowly realised they weren’t. They incite intense curiosity in me and I dig that.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
rain ghosts by Simon Clarke
the phrase “rain ghosts” makes me like this post even more
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
Click source for recipe.
Lofty Mount Lu by Shen Zhou | Blue Birds at Night by Watanabe Shotei | Pear Blossoms by Qian Xuan | Apricot Blossoms and Peacocks by Lü Ji | Plum Blossoms by Sun Long and Chen Lu | Moran Hojeopdo by Joseon | A Pair of Peacocks in Spring by Imao Keinen | Summer. Blooming wisteria and fish by Watanabe Shotei
‘Why would you want tattoos and crap they’re gonna look gross when you’re older’
damn punk since 1950
I really don’t think you understand the amount of would right now.
Always reblogging this old ass, dapper motherfuck.
this man is so attractive do you understand how attractive he must have been 20 years ago